Apply to LAE
Apply to LAE Stratford
Do you love to learn and work hard?
Do you aspire to a place at a top university?
Are you committed to being the best you can be, both inside and outside the classroom?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are an inclusive and supportive community offering our students academic excellence and a huge range of opportunities beyond the classroom, leading to progression to some of the very best universities and successful careers.
To stay up to date with important news, events and deadlines, please join our mailing list.
Applications for 2021 Entry are open.
1. You will need your most recent predicted grades in order to apply. If your mock exams have been cancelled, or the results won't be released until after the application deadline and you think this will affect your predicted grades, please speak to your teachers about what grades you could put down on your application in the first instance. We will verify these grades with your referee and can also amend submitted grades on completed applications in liaison with schools until Monday 22nd February.
2. Your referee will be contacted automatically when you submit your application. Please ask their permission to provide us with their contact details first.
3. Our entry requirements are applied on our application form, meaning that if you are not predicted to meet our entry requirements, you will not be able to complete your application, although you can still register.
4. We are using a new application system this year. Please let us know about any technical issues by emailing email@example.com with Technical Issue Applying as the email subject.
5. As a result of the latest COVID-19 restrictions we have extended our application and reference deadlines by a fortnight to the 5th and 22nd February respectively. Our usual face-to-face interviews have been replaced by remote guidance meetings. These meetings are not scored or used to make offers. Instead, the aim is to help those selected to clarify their subject choices and make a more informed choice about whether LAE is right for them or not.
6. We know that many applicants and parents have questions about what all of this year's disruption means for our admissions process, so we have organised a live Q&A on Wednesday 27th January at 4:30-5:15pm.
Our colleagues in our academic team will also be speaking about how to make the best possible subject choices.
Deadline to apply: Friday 5th February 2021.