Apply to LAE
Apply to LAE Stratford
Applications for 2021 Entry are now closed.
1. You will need your most recent predicted grades in order to apply. If your mock exams have been cancelled, or the results won't be released until after the application deadline and you think this will affect your predicted grades, please speak to your teachers about what grades you could put down on your application in the first instance. We will verify these grades with your referee and can also amend submitted grades on completed applications in liaison with schools until Monday 22nd February.
2. Your referee will be contacted automatically when you submit your application. Please ask their permission to provide us with their contact details first.
3. Our entry requirements are applied on our application form, meaning that if you are not predicted to meet our entry requirements, you will not be able to complete your application, although you can still register. If your grades do not meet our requirements now, but you are confident that they will improve between the 5th and 22nd February, please put some alternative provisional grades down so you can apply, and we will follow up with your school to confirm your updated grades by the 22nd February.
4. We are using a new application system this year. Please let us know about any technical issues by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with Technical Issue Applying as the email subject.
5. As a result of the latest COVID-19 restrictions we have extended our application and reference deadlines by a fortnight to the 5th and 22nd February respectively. Our usual face-to-face interviews have been replaced by remote guidance meetings. These meetings are not scored or used to make offers. Instead, the aim is to help those selected to clarify their subject choices and make a more informed choice about whether LAE is right for them or not.
Deadline to apply: Friday 5th February 2021.